More Photos From Singapore Concert #1

Here are more photos from Hannah but individual members only. Please credit her name if you want to borrow them. She has made a lovely blog recently. Click on the link to go there.


http://liberaislove.blogspot.com/

I kind of regret of not taking a lot of individual members during the signing. You can blame my camera. But that's okay for me since I'm a first timer to their concert. I'll try hard to improve next time they come to Singapore again hopefully next year. Take note that the photos I've took from her are the ones that I missed out. 





Matthew M



Kavana



Michael M



Carlos



Oscar



Dylan



Barney



Cassius



Jakub



Ciaran



Matthew R-A



Lucas



Matthew J



Henry



Issac



Adrian



Michael U-R



Nano Ben



Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment