"How Shall I Sing That Majesty" on SOP









Yep, yesterday SOP shows Libera singing "How Shall I Sing That Majesty?". It's good to hear them sing again. Of course, it's not the full version but that's okay. At least we can see our lovely angels :). I wonder why SOP videos are short. Anyways, for those who have missed it, Libera posted a video on YouTube today. We were expecting they will do that :). Thanks, boys. 
Below are some screencaps from the video. Forgive me if they're not in a good quality.





Close up of Stefan


I can see Liam just behind Luke. Too bad there's no close up of him in the video.





Close up of Jakob.....



.....and Eoghan




Hello, Thomas and Issac :).



Wow! Josh is extremely tall! 










Now that is already April, it's time to begin the Spring tour :). See you guys in Singapore on Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment