USA Tour Official Photos

Libera's official photos from their USA tour is out now. What a great way to cheer me up after coming back from shopping this afternoon. Thank you, Libera, for sharing with us these great photos. There are a lot of photos. Click here to see more, as I'll only put my favorites.



Nice cowboy hat, Matthew :). This image is similar to Josh's picture wearing the same hat.



 Are those music notes they're reading?



Hahaha! Love those glasses, Ralph :D.



The boys with Miley Cyrus



I guess it must be pretty hot there. That's why there's a big fan. Hee hee^^.



Banana boat :D!!



Nice sunglasses, Barney :D.



What a long straw :O.



Jude as an astronaut. Nice :).



What a great group photo. Alex doesn't look happy here. Love Ralph sleeping on his shoulder. Ha ha!! :D



Cassius sitting on a cow. So cute.



Boat ride around Chicago city.



Looks like a monster truck. Love Eoghan's pose.



This is hilarious. From choir boys to circus clowns. Haha!! Like Cassius' funny expression.



I wonder what Dylan is drinking. Whatever it is, it looks delicious. I want one!! Lol! Too bad I drank mocha just now :p.



Cute photo of the newbies.


Beautiful city of Chicago behind them.
This photo is my favorite♥.



Mmm. That hot dog looks delicious. Can I have one too? (Just joking)



Say cheese!!



Aww! What a cute picture of Barney and Orlando :)♥♥



Yep. Houston definitely loves Libera. They did the same for Atlanta last year :D 
P.S. Rebecca made this. Thanks for telling :).



A group photo with Miley Cyrus, again.



Another group photo. Cute :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment