Philippines Concert Poster and Teaser



Hello all. Sorry I have not been blogging so much. I was on a holiday in Penang for 4 days. Well, I'm back now in Kuala Lumpur.
As you all know, PolyEast has made an official poster and a teaser for this coming concert in the Philippines. The poster looks pretty nice but something is seriously wrong in the picture. If you see the picture behind the five boys in front, you'll realise that they replaced JB with Josh. The picture behind was taken from the Canada photo gallery. I don't understand why they removed JB but I feel it's wrong. Most of the fans feel the same way too. I then wrote an e-mail to Libera 360 for the mistake. Hope they got my e-mail.
Anyways, below is the teaser video. Hope you like it :).

*Update: Libera 360 has renewed the poster and posted JB in the middle. Now the poster is perfect and corrected :). Well, mistakes always happens, do they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment