Card For Liam

A few days recently just before the USA tour starts, I decided to give something nice to Liam. Instead, I made a card for him :). This was the surprise I was gonna give him. And yeah, I mention it in the St Louis photos post :p. All thanks to my game called, "Barbie Print and Play". In case you don't know this game, it's a game where you design your own cards, posters, sticker albums, colouring pages etc. Of course, using pictures of Barbie. I chose a picture not too girlish for Liam. 
Bad news, it's too far for me to travel to USA just to give the card to Liam myself, plus the flight tickets and the hotel, though I would love to see my Libera friends like Lexi, Lauren, Jenna, Rebecca, Lala and Yuki. Don't worry. I'll pray that hopefully to see you girls in future Libera concerts :).
Good news, I ask Rebecca, who's going to Frisco and Houston concert, to give it to him. Whether they'll be any chance of meet and greets or not. Plus, she also shared the photo of the card. Very nicely done too. Here's the photo she took so far.








And here's the message I wrote inside, in case you can't see what I wrote. Previously, the message wasn't suppose to be like what I said. But because the card's too small to fit in all the words, I decided to change and shortened it.


"Hi Liam,
I hope you're enjoying your tour to the USA. Good luck for the concerts. Hope Libera can come to Asia next. Take care :)


From your Malaysian fan,
Charmaine"

0 comments:

Post a Comment