Libera USA Tour - Part 2

Part 2 is out, guys. As usual, click here to read more, as it is also very long. But I gotta say that whoever wrote it will get an A+ for his good English. 
This is one of my favorites:"The next day was a fairly late start, followed by a trip to the big Science Museum in Chicago. We spent most of the day there, because it was so big – and we STILL didn’t manage to see everything! One really cool part was a toy-making machine, and you could make your own gyroscope-spinning-top-type-thing (I don’t really know what it is, but when it spins on the inside the outside remains still and it can balance on a fine tip). That was really cool."
Wow! Sounds pretty unique to me. I never seen a machine that makes a spinning top type thingy. He he :D.
What shocked me is when he said two women had an argument towards the end and one threw a chair, so the police was called. Sigh! There's a lot of weird people in the world today. But it happens often everyday.



Morning service at Moody Church, Chicago


Boat ride. Nice :). Love the view of the city behind them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment