Frisco Concert Review

Here's an excellent review from a good friend of mine from Texas, Rebecca :D. This is her 3rd concert. She wrote both the morning service and concert review. I'll try to separate them into two parts because it's very long. 


Here's her review from the morning service:-


"My mom and I arrived at Stonebriar aroun 8:30 AM, but since my mom had to finish her coffee so we stood right outside the santcuary while she talked to the lady holding the door open. After a minute or so I heard Libera practicing and completely flipped out I went in and stood at the back while waiting for my mom, and we then went in and found seats on a row with Jenn, her mom, and Nikki. I also got to see Lexi, Lauren, Tom, Patrick, Yuki, and her mom again, as well as some new people! They sounded fantastic during the first service, but I was still a bit tired, after only 3 hours of sleep, to fully focus. They sand Gloria, Exsultate, and Glory to Thee, all 3 of my favourites! After that in the hall I was just milling around when I saw Tiarnan. I got real excited and went to go talk to him. He hinted that there might be a signing session, and later, during the meet and greet, he said “See! There was one after all!”. Next I met Sam, who my mom talked to a bit about his exams. I also got to meet Dylan and a few other newer boys (can’t remember who, sorry!). A few minutes later I found myself infront of Josh and Daniel. My two favorites, right there in front of me. I couldn’t believe it at all, and even told them “Oh my goodness! I don’t even know what to say! Sorry!” so I kinda just said they did good earlier and walked away awkwardly. My mom didn’t feel like joining me for the second service, so I went alone, and got to sit with Jenn and Nikki. Libera sounded amazing as always, and it was exciting to see them for a second time that day. Afterwords, my mom and I went to lunch then just poked around the mall a bit, before returning to to church at about 4ish."




And here's her review from the concert:-


"We met up with Jenn, Tom, Patrick, Thunderhawk (so sorry! Can’t remember yout name!) and his son inside, and waited there for a while. More and more fans started arriving, and once the will call ticket line was open we went over to que by the door, which is when I started getting really excited!! When the doors opened I kind of ran/skipped/walked to the front row, and was able to get one of the two center seats! It was pretty much the perfect place, both sound wise, and sight wise – meaning osh was infront of me for a lot of the concert! That was pretty darn exciting for me! The concert did start a bit late, but not too much. From the first echoing note of Jubliate I had a huge smile on my face! I couldn’t believe I was actually seeing them again! Live! Right there infront of me! I was very happy the whole time, but when Eternal Light came, I could hardly hold in my shrieks and screams! Josh’s solo was soooo breathtaking. I couldn’t even comprehend what was going on. It was perfect. Flawless. I was nearly crying! The rest of the first half was great, and the speeches were all cute! My favourite one, though, was when they did the speech about the robes. When Cassius has his hood on and sleeves tucked in he just stands there, and this time instead of having someone come tap him or what not, Liam walks over with this annoyed look on his face, picks him up, carries him to his spot, plops him down, sighs, and walks back to his own spot. It was just hillarous!!! The second part of the concert was just amazing! Daniel’s solo on Stay With Me was great, always one of my favourites! Also, Te Lucius was very haunting, and beautiful. Glory to Thee was also wonderful! I loved the canon part of it, espically hearing Josh at the end ^_^. After the concert, it was announced a meet and greet would take place, as we suspected, after seeing all the tables and chairs xD. I started freaking out, again, and had so much touble trying to decide what to get signed (I even said “I’ll have them sign my FACE!” out of pure shock… I don’t think I’d want that!). I ended up getting the first page of my Song of Life sheet music signed, which Yuki gave to me! (Thank you so so so much!). The line moved fairly quickly, and before I knew it I was there! Face to face with Matthew Jansen! Next was Jude, who said a very cute “hi!” when I greeted him. Nano Ben was next, who is just the cutest little thing ever, followed by Thomas (who signed his name Tom). He seemed very interested in the sheet music, and I told him it was from my friend from Japan. He said “Oh! That’s why it’s in Japanese!” Next was Luke, and then Sam, who actually remembered me from this morning! Tiarnan came next, followed by Matthew Madine, and then Eoghan, who asked me what my favourite song was that night. I said “Uhh, honestly, all of them. I can’t choose! Well, maybe Eternal Light…!” Next came Freddie, then Cassius! I nearly forgot to give him the passport I’d made for moose, but I was able to just in time!! I told him he could give it to moose after the meet and greet, and he and all the boys around him seemed to like it! Orlando was next, he has a very cool signatre! Then came Matthew R-A, followed by Carlos, Dylan, and Barney, who signed his name with “xx” at the end! Awesome! After him came Sammy, then Alex and Kavana, who we talked to about the weather here as opposed to London. They both like it here more, where as I preper the rainy coldness of England. Maybe we shold trade?? I then looked who was next. It was Daniel. I frooze up for a minute, and didn’t know what to say! I ended up just saying good job and what not. I’ll try harder Tuesday to say something else! Then came Ben! I complimented him on his hair, and said it was “Draco Malfoy like” which I qickly took back and said I was completly obsessed with Harry Potter, to which he said “me too!!”, leading into a big conversation about Harry Potter, in which I showed him the Deathly Hallows sign I had on my wrist! My mom decided it was necessary to show Ben a picture of me in Bellatrix cosplay on my ipad, so she found that while I began to talk to Josh! I said “Your solo was realy really really really really good!” About that time she found the picture, and showed Ben, Josh, and Liam! They all seemed to like it.. which I guess was good! And a few boys liked Bellatrix as well, which was awesome! It was so unreal talking to Josh! It was pretty thrilling! Next was Liam! I gave him the card Charmaine had given me to give him, and he seemed to really like it! After him was Michael and Issac, followed by Ralph. Ralph and I had a hard time deciding where he should sign, since the music was getting a bit busy! We did find a place though! I also talked to him abot trying to play Libera songs on the piano by ear, which I admitted I was no good at! Last but not least was Henry! He was very polite, as were all the boys!! While I was off fan-girling and trying to calm down my mom was talking with Mr Phillip, who then personally thanked me for putting up posters and telling people about the concert! That made me feel real happy! My mom also was telling him about some restaurants and such in Houston, so maybe they’ll go to one of them!!! Well,that’s abot it, I guess! It’s now just about 1 AM, so we have two more hours of driving left. Might “attepmt” to sleep some, or just stare at the autographs some more! Thanks to Libera for a great concert!!! It was my favourite so far, out of all 3 I’ve been to!!"


What a wonderful review, Becky :). I laughed when she said Liam walks over with an annoyed look on the face, carries him, plop him to his spot and sighed and walk back to his spot. Well, at least he helps Cassius.

I gasped when she gave my card to Liam and he really likes it!! (Fan girl scream) I'm so happy you like my card, Liam!!! :D

Thanks for sharing us your review :). Hope to hear more from you at the Houston concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment