Chicago Concert Review

My friend, Jenna, from California went to the concert in Chicago. This is her second Libera concert. I'm so happy for her. This was her review so far.

P.S. Her English isn't that good, so I'm correcting a few mistakes on what she said.

"I had the most sweet concert that I have ever seen in my life. It was wonderful. It was amazing to meet all the people from libera dreams and yahoo, all over the websites and all over the world. My aunt who lives in Chicago has not seen libera before. It was all new to my aunt. She loved the boys so much. Josh was my aunt's favorite boy in the choir. Josh did an amazing job. All the boys did an amazing job. I don't know the newbies really well yet and I hope to see them next time.



Ok here's who sang all the songs. Jubilate and Libera was awesome. In Song of life, Ralph did excellent job with that song. Josh song Eternal Light. It was amazing that it got me crying so much because of his voice and I loved the high and low parts that Josh Madine did. I give him a standing ovation. For I am always with you, I forgot the boy who sang that one anyways. Jakob sang How Shall I Sing That Majesty. Well, I enjoyed all of what they do and I got a picture with Big Ben. He's really tall and Josh was too. Liam, Sam, Alex and all the boys were. There were no meet and greets. It was hot at the church. That's all for now.


from Jenna"

Thank you, Jenna for the lovely review. Of course some words I couldn't figure out what she said but it's ok. Below is a picture of her and Big Ben. I gotta admit he's quite tall :). Please credit her name if you wanna borrow her photo. Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment