New Libera Bestie

As you know, I've put up the list of my Libera friends here. But I wanna welcome a new Libera bestie to the group. Her name is YukiBOL from Japan. She's a fun person to talk to :). She has been going to a lot of Libera concerts recently. Even though she's Japanese, she can also speak English. And very nicely too. If you're looking for a nice friend, Yuki is the one :). I hope to see her in future concerts.
I'm pretty sure some of you have met her in recent concerts like Epsom, Canada, USA etc. She has a great blog called 'Dear Libera'. It's in Japanese most of the time, but sometimes she put them in English. Even if you can't comment back in Japanese, you can comment in English, don't worry. Do visit it sometimes.
You can also check out her YouTube channel here

2 comments:

YukiBOL said...

Thank you very much, Cj! I also hope to see you at Libera concerts someday!:)

Charmaine said...

You're most welcome, Yuki :)♥

Post a Comment