Gift From Texas

When I was about to leave for college today this rainy afternoon, I check my mailbox to see if there's any letter for us and bring it inside my house so it won't get wet by the rain. To my surprise, a big package with my name on it has come, plus a mail for my mom, concerning about the payment for Astro. I quickly took it out and behold! My mail from Texas has come at last!! I immediately know who is it from and I know what's inside the package. But I didn't manage to open it because I have to leave soon. So, I ask my dad to leave it inside the house after he drops me. All this while, it was on the table waiting for me to come back from class and open it.
After a long hour of evening class and dinner, I quickly took the package up to the room and open it. My mom was also curious to know what's inside the package. And inside was the program book from my friend, Rebecca. Since she couldn't give it to Lauren during the concert, her mom was willing to sent it over to my house.

Thank you once again, Rebecca and her mom, for sending me this wonderful gift :D!! And thanks for the folder. Um, sorry about the book. It looks a bit bended. But never mind. As long as it got here safe and sound, then I'm happy.

*Update: I manage to take two good shots of the program this morning from my phone. Except for the first picture.





The signed program

2 comments:

hagy said...

Yeah!!!
You are happy and Lucky!!
we are very glad now!!!

Charmaine said...

Hi hagy. Yes, I am indeed happy :D. Thank you.

Post a Comment