Libera USA Tour - Part 4

Part 4 is now out. Boy, this must been the longest blog ever :). Thank you, Libera, for sharing with us your review and to whoever wrote the reviews. As usual, click here to read more. 
They went Cracker Barrels again :). I remember they mention this last year at Atlanta concert, in Lexi's blog. 
I pity the boys who received wake-up calls from the reception room at 6.30 am. Mainly were Sammy and Jakob's room, also containing Josh, Sam and Liam. If I were them, I would grumble to myself with weary eyes and said in my mind, "You've disturb my peaceful sleep, you morons!!" :P
And no wonder their flight delayed. Cause when I was chatting with Ben on MSN yesterday, he said he was still on the plane. I was having my breakfast back then. But I'm happy they arrived home safely :). 
Anyways, enjoy reading their blog. 



The morning mass at Stonebriar Community Church


Barnes and Noble bookstore :)


Say, isn't that the same rocking chair they use to sit on during their US tour in 2008?


The boys with Sam Coates
Thanks Lexi for correcting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment