Photos and Video From Frisco Concert

Here are some of the photos Rebecca took during the concert (warm up session) and meet and greet. Please credit her name if you want to borrow them. 













And here's a video she took from the meet and greet. Due to long waits as my connection is damn slow, click on the link to see her video from YouTube:-


And yes, my card was mention in her video. I was pretty scared when I saw Liam looking at my card. In her review, Liam seems to like it. Poor Michael (who was beside Liam) wanted to sign his card, but he took it away and said, "That's not a signing thing". Lol!
Here's a quote from the video I put just for fun (although not really what she said exactly below):-

Rebecca: Oh! One second! Here, my friend, Charmaine, is a fan from Malaysia, and she made you a little card for me to give you!
[Liam looks at the card]
Liam: Say thank you very much.

You're most welcome, Liam :D!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment