My Libera Besties

While we wait for news from Libera, I might as well put up my besties. Although I have a best friend here in Malaysia, that doesn't mean my Libera friends can't be the best. They're my good friends I've made so far, though I don't talk to some of them much on FB, Twitter or e-mails.




Chix and Thelma are the first friends I met in Libera 360, if you remember from my Libera story. They make me feel welcomed :). The first blog I discover was Inna's blog called DearMadine, before she changes her blog title. I like her review from the Crystal Cathedral concert.
Then later I knew Lexi and her mom, Lauren, from their awesome blog, Mini Angels. And I befriended them.
Of course, I also met Hagy, Rebecca and Lala too. They're very friendly.
I discover Rebecca's blog, Libera Forever, just before I befriended her in MSN. She finally gets to go and see Libera in Epsom and Hamilton. I'm so happy for her.
Hagy has followed my blog and she's a great helper of translating Japanese words to English. I do thank her for that.
I befriended Lala recently in FB after I came back from my field trip. I like her videos from Dallas, Fort Worth, London and Beverley concerts. I'm sure we'll be great friends.

Well, having friends is the best gift ever, no matter how you look like. Sometimes we have a misunderstanding or arguments, but we'll always come back together. I hope to see you girls in future concerts too. You all are the best Libera friends I've ever had :). It's all thanks to Libera and their music♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment