Singapore Tour Next Year?!

I was introduced by Jenna to a new Libera fan named Tony from Dublin, Ireland. He's also a film maker and he has been to their concert in Dublin and Chester. 
At midnight, I was chatting with him on FB, using my mom's laptop. After our hellos and introduction about ourselves, he told me this good news. And here's what he said:-







I was getting to feel excited about it. A tour to Singapore?! That is good news for me and Libera fans in Singapore. But I still feel that he might be lying or something, just like what happen to me with that Harvey guy. So, to feel safe, I ask him again the next day:-










There you are! Rumor about Singapore tour. But Tony's right. Someone who is involved with Libera management must be able to bring them there. Not only that, Libera must make an announcement on their official sites on tours or news. Like I said, DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES TOO HIGH!! Rumors can be false sometimes. 
And please, don't blame me or Tony for this, okay? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! here's a good news...Libera is coming over to Singapore on 6-7 of April 2012...It will be held at the Esplanade Theatre.. check out the details at: www.original.com.sg/shows/libera-home.html.

cheers! see you there!

Carl Sandy

Charmaine said...

Hi Carl. thanks for the link :). you're coming too? if so, see you too, if i can spot you.

Post a Comment