Libera: The Christmas Concert of the Year





Carlos, Kavana, Ralph
Jakob, Matthew J, Luke
Matthew R-A, Henry, Freddie, Cassius
Dylan, Jude, Eoghan, Barney


The Philippine Entertainment Portal has posted an article about Libera's Christmas concert in Manila. You can read the full article here. Thank you, Jimmy Riddle, for the link. 
According to the article, Libera will be singing yuletide carols from their album like 'Joy To The World', 'O Holy Night', 'White Christmas' and 'The First Noel' and the album will be released worldwide in October. I'm not sure about the worldwide thing. Lexi said it's not available in UK and US yet until November. Well, we shall soon see :).
I love the picture they posted in the article. We're missing half of the boys. Maybe the other 14 boys were in the second picture inside the CD along with the picture above. The picture isn't that clear yet. Hopefully we can see it clear.


*Update: Jimmy Riddle has found an article with the same picture but with a better quality. Thanks a lot :). And thanks, Yuni, for posting the photo to FB at first and to her blog. You can read the article here.

2 comments:

Kazuyo Takasawa said...

Helloo Cj !!!I'm Kazuyo :)
wow!amazing!!!
I always read your blog!!
but I didnt know that Cj's blog!hahaha(sorry)
Your blog is my favorite one!!
I continue reading!

Charmaine said...

Hi Kazuyo :D!!!
Yep! I'm Cj who own this blog. Ha ha!! Actually, Cj isn't my real name. It's Charmaine. But you still can call me Cj :).
Thank you by the way. I'm glad you like it.

Post a Comment