To All New Libera Fans





Since there's no news from Libera at the moment, I wanna share with you a video I made specially for all new fans out there who just knew Libera for the first time. Not just my country alone but other countries too. If Libera have newbies, then there's newbies too for fans :).
The idea came when my college friend (who's taking the same course as me) send me a link that leads to Libera's USA official video from last year. I was kind of shocked that he wants to know more about them. So I gave him the official website and FB page links to him. Of course, he's not the only one I spread to. I had spread Libera to several of my close friends before him.
So, guys, if you have a friend who is interested to know more about Libera, show them their official website or like their page on FB. 
What the video above will show you is all the members of Libera. It's more helpful for new fans so whenever they go to any of their concerts, they might recognize their faces and know their names. In other words, besides spreading their music, you can introduced the members too.
Don't worry about their surnames, if you find it hard to pronounce ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment