Contents Of DVD and Bonus Track for 'Winter Songs'

First of all, I would like to say thank you to the Japanese fans for translating what the link Kazuyo gave on Twitter, concerning about the details of DVD and bonus tracks for the upcoming album 'Winter Songs'.
According to the fans, the DVD contains two music clips. One is 'Song of Life' and the other is 'Eternal Light'. That's great news but unfortunately, we all have seen the Songs of Praise version on YouTube and the video is very short. So hopefully we can see the full version. Hopefully it's the picture taken at Primrose Hill :D!!
And for the bonus track, there's a title called 'Jupiter'. Could it be a new song? Well, we shall soon see when the song is out :). Another bonus track is Libera's song 'I Vow To Thee My Country'. Not showing the Leiden concert one but Mao Asada's performance. Yuki said it's a theme for healing the victims of the tsunami and earthquake in Japan. You know, I have watched the performance before on YouTube and she was really good. Thanks to Hagy for the link on Twitter :).

Below is Mao Asada's ice skating performance of the song 'I Vow To Thee My Country'.




Do you think Libera should put interviews of the boys, behind-the-scenes or tour videos as bonus tracks too for the album instead of the just the ones I mention above? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment