Another Video From Frisco




I found this video from a fan named Tom Abraham in FB. He went to Frisco for the concert and he manage to took a video of the whole meet and greet there. For those who don't have FB accounts or are not friends with him, click here to see the whole video. All thanks to Paulmartin47 for putting the video altogether for him. Credit goes to Tom btw if you wanna borrow this video.
Here, we can see the boys relaxing after signing autographs while waiting to go back to their hotel. Boy, they still are energetic. It seems the older boys were talking about the whole incident during meet and greets. I also noticed Liam holding my card with his left hand while talking to Sammy, Josh, Alex and Daniel, Medium Ben was carrying Nano Ben, Freddie and Orlando playing at the back, Jude sleeping, several boys talking/rocking on the red chairs. Just before they went off, I notice Freddie and Orlando were look like they are playing this game called 'Chi-Gu-Bak' (if I spelled it correct), a hand game which is similar to 'Scissors Paper Stone' but using two hands. I forgot how to play that game. 
I may not have spotted that part correctly, please take note of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment