Libera Japan 2010 "DON!!"









Do you remember back in April 2010 where they had a tour to Japan? They had posted a video that Libera appears on called 'NTV Don'. Someone named peanutsac133 has posted the full 14 minute video of the show. It was deleted back then due to copyright. All thanks to Kazuyo for the link on Twitter yesterday :). Please endure the commercials in the video btw.
Around 0:57 and 2:35, I can see our friend, Yuki!! She told us she was embarrassed to see herself in the video. Don't worry, Yuki. If we were you, we would be the same like you. 
The part which I miss a lot is when Libera were on their tour bus playing with some cool Japanese toys and their Ponyo dolls. Around 3:08, I can hear Liam saying, "Ponyo! Sosuke! Suki!!" in a squeeky voice :D. Lol! Best one I heard for the first time. His Japanese is really good, I must say. And my, Josh has 4 Ponyo dolls. 
Of course, not forgetting the part where the boys sang 'Far Away'. Soloists are Ben and Ralph. After the performance comes the interview. I couldn't understand what the hosts were saying. Ben leads the boys in the Ponyo theme song, Daniel gets the hosts to do vocal training and finally, Ben and Josh say something in Japanese. 
What a great video it was. Thank you so much, peanutsac133 :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment