Watch Live Stream of Libera on ASAP









In case you don't know this, Libera will be appearing on a live TV show called 'ASAP Rocks'. In the Philippines, it will aired about 12:15 - 3:15 pm. Malaysia has the same time zone as them, so I wouldn't worry about the time :). Thanks to Lexi for the notice in her blog. To see the video, click HERE to go to the French forum, and click on the "Spoiler" button to open it. Thank you, Fan de Lok :). There's another link Lauren found that leads to a live stream site. Click HERE to see it. It currently stated "Offline" at the moment. So try to wait for 2 more hours, if you can. Thanks, Lauren :).
A little reminder here. According to Lexi, the show is about 3 hours, so we don't know when Libera will appear. Hopefully someone uploads it to YouTube, in case I can't watch it today.


*Update (23 October): Oh my word! I just watched the live show and it was AWESOME!! They sang "Carol of the Bells". It's good to see them again. I waited for Libera to appear live, together with Lauren, Patrick, Inna, Hannah, Murkskis, and Yuki. Wow! It's like a big group of Libera friends invited over to a party to watch Libera on TV. I pity those who lived in the US cause it's night time back there. Finally, we managed to see Libera at last. We had to endure the commercial breaks and the other artists singing. 
Below are the 93 screen captures. Fan de Lok made them. Merci beaucoup :). Click here to see more.










Oh btw, for those who watched the show, the time slot that they came in was 1:50 - 2:20 pm. Thanks, Eos, for telling :).

3 comments:

Eos said...

Hey! Hi! It's me Eos. :) Please help me spread the word that Libera's timeslot for this afternoon's show is at 1:50pm to 2:20pm. We have updated the blogs on L360 so you might also want to check that out. Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Saw them and they had owned it :)

Charmaine said...

@Eos Hi :D! I already watched it. Thanks for telling the time slot. Will try my best to spread it.

@Joross Hey there. I saw them too :). They are awesome. Although had to endure the commercial breaks. Lol! :p

Post a Comment