Photoshoots For Christmas Album

Hello. Sorry I didn't post anything earlier. Been out the whole day again. Wow!! Saturday's the day I'm always out the full day. 
Anyways, the picture that you saw from the article I found earlier was too small but take a look at this pic now :). Click on it to see the result.



Eoghan, Jakob, Jude, Dylan and Kavana
I guess I made a mistake on Dylan, thinking that he's Cassius. Sorry :p.




Plus, today I saw that there are more photoshoots for the album. My guess from Henry's message was correct after all. Actually I saw them all from Hiromi's album on FB but they were too small. Luckily, a fan from France named Bullehynka manage to make them bigger. Thank you :).
The photos can be found from EMI German site here. Thanks Yuni for the link :).
Enjoy the photos. I guarantee you will like it ;).




Matthew R-A, Cassius and Eoghan




Henry, Freddie, Matthew J and Jude




Jude, Eoghan, Jakob, Kavana and Dylan




Eoghan, Kavana, Dylan, Jakob and Jude



A group pic. This is one of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment