Manila Concert (Part 2)

Hello there. Sorry I came home quite late from my holiday. While I was away, Hannah and Yuki has posted great reviews from the concert. Here's one from Hannah (review) and here's from Yuki's blog. There's also another review from LPH here. My apologies that there's no connection at the apartment where I stay and I can't see your photos. Or tweet you girls.
Now that I'm home, Hannah has posted another great photos. She tweeted this yesterday before I left. So no worries about it. Please credit the photographer. See more from here.







Stefan 



Ralph



Ralph and Alex (with eyes closed)



Ben P



Barney



Eoghan



Matthew M



Josh



Liam



Jonathan



Michael



Cassius



Daniel



Ciaran



Nano Ben



Jude



Dylan



Jakub



Sammy



Tiarnan



Carlos



Kavana



Luke



Henry and Matthew J



Issac



Matthew R-A


0 comments:

Post a Comment