More Photos From M&G Session (Part 1)

Hannah has some lovely pictures from the M&G session yesterday. Thank you for sharing. See more of her photos here. Remember to credit her name.
There are a lot more to go but I need to wait until they upload some more. For now, enjoy these wonderful pictures. It doesn't matter if it looks bad. Your photos are awesome too, Hannah^^. 
Oh yes. She also said hi to Liam for me, again. At first it was Chix who did it for me. Click here to see my quote from last year. I didn't ask her to do that request but she was so kind to do it for me. Aww, thank you again. You really made my day :D!!







First batch of the 14 Libera boys:
(Barney, Ben P, JB, Daniel, Alex, Ciaran, Liam, Sammy, Kavana, Issac, Ralph, Eoghan, Matthew J and Tiarnan). Eoghan, MJ and Tiarnan were not in the photo




Smiling Barney with Ben P and JB.



Daniel, Alex and Ciaran.
Love Daniel's smile. What a sweet kid :3.



Hi, Ciaran.



LIAM!!! Long time no see!! Nice hairstyle. Looks the same from the Canada tour. 
I would scream his name too if I were there.



Sammy looks older now.



The ever charming and spokesperson Kavana :D!!



Issac and Ralph. I really love Ralph's hairstyle. So kawaii (cute) ><




Eoghan, Matthew J and Tiarnan



2nd Batch:
(Henry, Jude, Luke, Thomas, Dylan, Nano Ben, Stefan, Josh, Matthew M, Jakub, Cassius, Matthew R-A, Carlos, Michael)



Henry and the Collins brothers, Jude and Luke



Thomas and Dylan



Jakub.



Cutie Nano Ben :D!!



Aww! Love Stefan's smile. Another sweet kid♥♥




The Madine brothers, Josh and Matthew



Cassius.



Matthew R-A and Carlos



Michael

More photos coming soon on part 2...

0 comments:

Post a Comment