Songs of Praise Videos







0:51 - "Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer"
0:93 - Katherine Jenkins - "Love Divine"
14:38 - "O When The Saints" (great view of Libera there)
17:10 - Andrea Bocelli - "Ave Maria"
24:00 - "Angel Voices Ever Singing" with organ 







00:00 - Leann Rimes - "Give"
07:45 - Beverley Knight - "I Am Not Forgotten" (I heard this song before from Hillsong Kids album 'Supernatural' and I love it)
15:00 - "I Stand Amazed" (Hey! I know this song before!! I used to have a CD with this track but in modern version)
19:05 - Katherine Jenkins - "Jerusalem"
21:50 - Andrea Bocelli - "Amazing Grace"
26:50 - "To God Be The Glory"
31:25 - "Happy Birthday"



A huge thank you to Michael from the UK for uploading the whole Songs of Praise 50th Anniversary concert to YouTube. He separate them to two parts. And I just found out that the two video that I didn't know earlier from my post here are "I Stand Amazed" and "To God Be The Glory". 
Mine and my dad's favorite artists, Leann Rimes and Andrea Bocelli were there. How nice :).
Since I found the answers to that, I have place a few of Inna's screencaps taken from the two videos below.


Scenes from 'I Stand Amazed':-







I wonder who's the newbie behind Eoghan and beside MJ.


Scenes from 'Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer':-








Scenes from 'To God Be The Glory':-



Now Sammy is in the tenor group.
I can't believe his voice became so deep quickly for his age. But after all, he's already 13.

0 comments:

Post a Comment