Two News From Libera 360

This morning from my phone (I was using wi-fi in my college), I saw two good news from Libera 360, considering about the concerts in the Philippines. So, take note of this to all fans who are going. This could be interesting. Thank you, Yuni, for informing us on Twitter :).


First news:-


THE BIGGEST BATCH!


Saturday, October 15, 2011


Do you know what we heard? --That Libera is putting together their largest ever contingent in one concert???  Yes, they are bringing more members than their previous concerts in the Philippines!  Now you don’t want to miss that! 

Wondering whos coming???  Well, keep it here because we will be releasing the names of the official members of the tour right here in Libera360!


Get your tickets for the PICC Concert now!  Reserve at tickets@libera360.com




Wondering whos coming???  Well, keep it here because we will be releasing the names of the official members of the tour right here in Libera360!

Get your tickets for the PICC Concert now!  Reserve at tickets@libera360.com



Second news:-


TO GET A CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH LIBERA!



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Libera group ticket sales of 20 or more will be given a 10% discount. Get your family, relatives, friends, school mates together and buy your tickets as a group and get that rare chance of HAVING YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH LIBERA!!! So what are you waiting for! spread the news and practice that smile for your chance photo-op with Libera!



The fans there are so, so, so lucky!! How I wish I can go but I can't due to activities and assignments to hand in this month and next month and my mom won't let me go too due to personal reasons (Don't ask me why). So, yeah, it's quite a busy month for me. But will try to keep up with updates as possible as I can. 
Guys, remember to take good pictures with the boys and share with us if you can :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment