Libera CDs

I was having a bored day one evening at my house. So I decided to take some pictures of my cds. This is what I've collected so far:





Let me tell you how I got my 4 cds.

For Eternal album:-
While looking for a Libera cd in a video shop, I spotted Eternal on one of the shelves. I didn't bought it yet cause it's way too costly. So, as we leave the shopping centre, I told my mom I found it. I also saw New Dawn in other another shop inside a different mall but I rather not buy it cause I realise some of the tracks are inside Eternal. So, as my birthday approaches, I went to another video shop which also sells Eternal. I was like "Wow! I didn't know they sold it here!" So we bought it! This is also my first Libera cd ever gotten here in Malaysia. It also can be my early birthday gift just before I turn 16.

For Peace album:-
I received it in a mail package from UK just before me and my mom head off for a holiday to Penang. It was given by someone named Natalie Kitcher, who works in Headstream. See here about how I got my cd and here for the photos.

For The Nutcracker:Experience Edition album:-
I came home one evening after my 8th paper of Accounts when I saw a package for me from the same company who sends me the Peace cd. I was amused by it. After all, it cheers me up after one tough exam. Libera sang in Track 11:Waltz of the Snowflakes, if you remember. I like it though the title is in Japanese. See here for more photos.

For Peace Deluxe Edition album:-
After Christmas, I was chatting with Yuni Maria on Facebook about the cd. She told me to ask a relative to help me get it if I want. My mom also said the same thing. And they are right. Instead of buying it online, I might as well asked. So, my uncle was online. I ask him to do me a favor and help me get the album. So he agrees!!
I only got the cd during the first day of CNY though but it's perfect timing. See here for more photos.

Although it has no autographs on each cd yet, at least there are some on the poster from the PDE (Peace Deluxe Edition) cd. Hopefully if I got a chance to go to any of Libera's concert, I might get their real autographs for my cds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment