Answers From Fans

I ask certain Libera fans this question:"How did you know Libera and when you became a fan?" So here are their answers from them:-
Not all answers are in their comment box in FB. Sometimes they can be from their blog links or private chats.

Fans from the Philippines (cause most of the fans I ask are from there)

Rozeann Rsane:






Rozelle ZSane:






Im-xyrah Canon Fajardo:







Alerisse Waynne B. Barro:






Kamellin Naynes:






Kyle Tala:






Princess Rozelyn Macalinao:






Larissa Gail Harrow:






Gabbie Sanchez:





Dorcas Banzuelo:

http://liberafangirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/hi-there.html


Eric Paulin:

http://liberiansph.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-captivated.html


Thelma L. Guzman:

http://orangecat-thisisme.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-it-started.html


Brean Maranon:

"Um the story was I was watching at myx chanel then I saw some boys singing like an angel. Then it said they were visiting Philippines so when I first saw them singing. I was really really amazed. They always blend their voices from each other and quite really beautiful. That's all."


Fans from other countries


Tom Abraham (a fan from US):








Lilly Tran Vo (a fan from Vietnam):






Tara Seaye Stewart (a fan from Australia):










Megumi Fukushima (a fan from Japan):








Carlo Ventresca (a fan from Indonesia):

"I became a huge fan of Libera since 2001 after I saw the Leiden Concert in Holland Angel Voices. The best moment of my life is attending their concert in Manila 2009 PICC."


Jamie Boyko (a fan from US):

"I became a fan when I saw their concert on tv about a few years ago and they are a good choir. I love their songs. I have their Libera in Concert dvd. Um, I hope they continue to sing and make new songs and don't quit."


Well wasn't their answers nice? Sorry if I miss out any answers. If you have more answers to say or if your answers are not in this post, don't be sad. You can write a comment below this post.
Thank you to all who responded my question. I'll tell you my story later on.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! This is so neat to read!

If you don't mind I'll share my little story right here! 3 years back I was preparing for a solo contest for choir. I was singing the song Prayer the next day, and I still hardly knew it, so I searched it up on youtube and found the Libera version. Being the curious 11 year old that I was, I clicked on a related video, which was Sanctus, before even hearing Prayer! Ever since then I've been hooked, and listen to them every day!! I also got to go to my first concert in Epsom last week :D Waiting for Canada to come now!

Charmaine said...

Of course you can, Rebecca darling :). I would love to hear your story. Especially when you went to Epsom for the first time.

Post a Comment