Liam At School

A fan named Michael John Beros has posted this picture of Liam Connery himself in a school uniform. I kind of like British school uniforms. It's so unique than our school uniforms here. He looks handsome in his uniform :)!
Actually this picture is from the London Oratory School website. I guess that's where Liam studies at. I haven't seen that picture before when I first visit that website. There's a boy beside him that looks a bit like Tiarnan. He's not in this pic. Click here to go to the school's website and see the full picture of Liam.

*Take note that the fan didn't took this picture from his personal Facebook account or anything, okay? Please don't blame me and let me know if I'm putting any personal pictures of his into my blog. Thanks.

7 comments:

asti said...

wow... liam is handsome and cool
I Like It!!!!!

asti said...

wow liam... is Handsome and cooll....
I Like It

Charmaine said...

Hello Mayasti. Thanks for visiting my blog :). I'm glad you like it. But I believe you said those words three times. The other one is in the fan page. lol!

Unknown said...

your welcome!!!! lol !!!!

Rebecca said...

Ooh that's a very nice picture! I agree with you on the uniforms - ours here are terrible! But one's in the UK are aweosme! :D Thanks for sharing this picture!

Charmaine said...

Hi Rebecca. No problem ;). Anything for my favorite Libera member^^.

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome!..
Their uniforms are really cool!

Post a Comment