Review From Epsom Concert

Rebecca, a friend of mine from Texas, is so lucky that she get to go to UK to see Libera live in Epsom. Well, I'm sure she enjoyed it very much. Here's a mini review but it's interesting :)!! Well done, Rebecca. Post more next time. This is what she say so far:-

That was the most amazing night of my life!!!!



As people will probably say, I was going quite insane before hand, and during, but to an okay level I think






The soloists might not be right, but here goes my best shot!


(the piano was blocking part of the stage, but it was fine)






Jubliate chained with Libera


Freddie and Cassius speech


Eternal Light - Stefan and Ralph


Sanctissima - Ralph


Sanctus (it was AMAZING!)


Kavana speech


Alwys with You - Freddie with Jakob on the Ah's


Song of Life - Ralph. This was beyond words! In my top 5 favorite songs ever for sure!! LOVED it!


Salva Me - Stefan and ? (piano was blocking)


Lamentione - Ralph on the Ah's (I have writtien down that the low parts were very nice : ) )


Exultate - Stefan and Daniel. The moving was very cool!






Interval






Mysterium - Ralph chained wth Gloria


Freddie speech again


Fountain - Ralph


When a Knight - Ralph


Stay with me - ? on the Ah's and Daniel (AMAZING solo from Daniel!)


Liam speech, saying that some of the older boys are at home studying


Ave Verum - Carlos


Love and Mercy - James and Freddie


Going Home - James and Daniel


Jude speech ("Hi I'm Jude! I'm new!")


How Shall I sing - Jakob and Stefan


encore: the Exultate reprise!






During the whole first 2 songs, mini-ben was staring right at me and I also made eye contact with Jonathan, Jakob, Liam, and Daniel, who looked at me for all of the Fountain. Also, my mom said Liam was staring at me a lot, guess I didn't see that






Afterwords we hung around, just to see if they'd come out, and a few of them did!! I got my picture taken with Stefan, Daniel and Ben and got Daniel and Ben's autographs! I was talking with Ben for a few minutes, and he said that he hopes no one sees him staying after to take pictures and sign


I also had a run in with Tom - literally! I was going up to say hi to him, and he came running down the stairs and nearly flattened me! It was all good though, cause I got to say hi and take his picture






It was overall the best experience of my life! I loved meeting everyone and talking before the concert! It was a ton of fun!


I was even tearing up before and during the concert, it was just that amazing!More to come once I'm home tomorrow, hopefully!

I didn't know Liam did a speech there. I wonder how deep his voice is now. But you did a great job, Liam :)! And to the rest, you guys are awesome too!!! Maybe after your Canada tour, hopefully you guys can come to Southeast Asia for a tour. We want to hear your angelic music once more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment