Tour To Canada

Libera made their announcement in their Official Facebook:-

"We are pleased to announce our Spring Tour. We will be be visiting Ontario, Canada between April 13th and 24th. We will be performing in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Chatham-Kent and Guelph. Arrangements are still being finalised and we expect to announce further details shortly."

Wow! Lucky Canadian fans. I guess they must be waiting for their chance to see them. I was thinking that they'll do their spring tour in Japan or Korea. But I guess wrong. Maybe a few members will go to Japan to do their promotion for the new song and will meet up with the others in Canada. I think it's time to let the fans in Canada to have a chance to see them live.
But look on the bright sight. According to the radio interview with Daniel and Mini James, they also announced that they will have a tour to Southeast Asia probably. For many Asian fans who are also wanting to see them for the first time, like me, or wanting them to come back, we'll all have to wait.
For Filipino fans, I do hope you guys will get your Peace Deluxe soon if Libera plans to come back to the Philippines again this year.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I am very happy for the Canadian fans! Hope I can go to some of the concerts. It'll be really great to see everyone again. I think you are right that some of the boys will go to Japan then fly to Canada to meet up with the others. I'll try to e-mail you tomorrow. :)

Charmaine said...

Me too, Lexi. I have a school friend who moved to Canada too but she isn't a Libera fan. I'll try to get your email as soon as possible. I'm sure your mom has told you my new email address. Good luck for the competition btw. :)

Post a Comment