Josh's Hair Throughout 2010

As I was looking through Liberalites.tumblr, I found this picture created by Yuni Maria. First of all, I would like to say thanks to her for making this picture of Josh. See the differences he has changed throughout 2010. During the music video making of "Time" and "Deep Peace", his hair remain curly and long since 2009 (not in the picture). But during the Asia tour, he cut his hair, which reminds me when he was a young boy in Libera.
After two months, his hair grew curly again before the US tour. I guess he lets it grow. His hair grew even longer during the UK tour. You can hardly see his eyebrow by then.
Josh, I gotta admit that you really change your hairstyle throughout last year. But eventhough your hair changes, you're still the same (and handsome, of course♥). I wonder what you'll look like this year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment