I Finally Got Peace Deluxe!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe it my peace deluxe cd is here already!!! Well, it came early in January when my uncle called me that it came while I was sleeping. Instead of a Christmas gift, I got it during the first day of CNY, which is yesterday. Isn't that interesting? :D
Anyways, it's all thanks to Lai Kuen, who bought the cd in HMV Citylink and Seng Teik, who brings the cd to Malaysia. It took a long time to wait for him to come due to delays, but that's okay. Something kept me busy at the moment ;).
Of course, thanks to Lexi  for giving the place where to find in Singapore.
Again, my apologies for the quality of the pictures. My camera doesn't take much good shots lately. But enjoy!



Nice plastic bag. The words matches my nail polish color!! Lol! :D




The cd with three packets of ang pows with money inside from my relatives.
Of course, S$23.95 doesn't sound so bad.




The cd without the ang pows.




What's inside is the calendar.




This is the calendar that you'll find in your cd.
I'm sorry I couldn't take a picture of the whole calendar cause I don't have enough space on my desk.




And finally, the fold-out poster with two ang pows instead of three. I need something to hold the poster. He he!
I didn't know the poster is actually the cover of the cd. :D

3 comments:

Yuni said...

congrats! Glad to know finally you got it.
Enjoy it!

Lexi said...

Oh my word, Charmaine! You got it!!!! Congratulations! Yay!!! I am sooo happy for you! Hope you love it! What are ang pows btw? :D

Charmaine said...

@madine_lover: Thx! I'm already enjoying it :D

@Lexi: Aww, how nice of you. Thx. Ang pows are red packets we usually get from our relatives who are married during CNY. It's filled with money inside.

Post a Comment