Libera Blog 2010

It's so hot here in Malaysia. The weather is becoming crazy now!! However, there's another video to cheer me up. It's also from the same DVD. This time is way cooler than the other one. Here we see a few shots from their concert, meet and greets, free time and even video shoot for 'Time' and 'Deep Peace'. This time, the younger boys are separate to two each in some scenes.



I remember that photo before. I think it's somewhere in the Korean Photobook.
Smile, boys :).



LIAM!!! I haven't heard your lovely voice for a long time! Good to see you again. Isn't that Callum beside him? :D This reminds me of Josh talking to the camera while putting make up on. He he! See here for the post of Josh.



Like I said, rehearsals are hard work for the boys.







Here's Daniel and the rest of the boys reading and listening to their ipods while waiting to go out to the stage to perform. What's with the black robes btw?



Lol!! Here's Ralph talking about the screaming in his head. Don't worry, Ralph. You'll get used to it someday.





Here is part of their time off. Taking a group picture, dressing up, bowling etc. I'm sorry the picture where Liam is squeezing Cassius' face is the same. But I couldn't get that scene out of my head. It's so CUTE♥♥♥!!!! LOL!!

Anyways, that's all from the DVD. I wish I've gotten the Japanese edition of the cd because it has the 22 minute video from their Japan tour last year. But oh well. At least I'm happy I got what I wanted.
But part of this video, during the meet and greet session after the concert in PICC, Manila, I can see my twin friend, either Rozelle or Rozeann Macalinao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment