Liam, Tiarnan and Kavana

Recently, there's two of the members like my blog and my fan page in Facebook. And there's also one member I talk to last month in January. Guess who they are?

Tiarnan:-
I talk to him on MSN that night after my weekend night out shopping. I ask him is he Tiarnan. And he said yes with a smile. He is friendly and nice. We chat for awhile until he has to go and practise his piano. Well, I used to play piano too during my childhood days until I got to study for an important exams. 

Liam:-
According to Daniel Harvey, Liam has visited my blog and guess what? He likes it!! My heart began to pump really hard!! Just joking :P. It's nice of him to visit this blog. Liam, if you're around to hear this, thanks again for visiting. Come back anytime :).

Kavana:-
When I chat with Daniel Harvey the other day, he told me the staff likes the fan page. I was like wow. But there's also one member who likes the page as well. Guess who? Kavana!! I gasped when he mention his name. Thanks, Kav!! You too can come and visit it for updates.

Eventhough they're busy as Libera members, they still can visit their fans' blogs or pages in Facebook. How nice of them indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment