Introducing Libera

I'm having a boring day in my house. And there's no update from Libera lately. What happen? Anyways, while we wait, I wanna share something from one of the videos in my Peace Deluxe cd. And that is ''Introducing Libera''. In this video, the boys talk about their tours, concerts, getting together, etc. No older boys it seems, except for Jakob. Well, the younger ones have to take over soon. And my, they're good in public speaking. Especially Kavana^^. I didn't know Carlos can speak that well. We thought he used to be the quiet one. But we guess it wrong. Ha ha!






Here we see a few of them in their dressing room, getting ready for a concert, according to Daniel. And I wonder whose 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief' book is that.



They not only sing in English and Latin only, but in other languages like Japanese (Sakura) and Filipino (Bayan Ko).



Love your smile, Cassius :).




Love this ending part. Smile, everyone! Why do you have to hide your face, Daniel? And Ralph, please smile :). Lol! Sorry I couldn't take a good shot of this part.

I hope you like it. I'll be posting the other screenshots from another video soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment