Picture Placings (Part 1)

Hey everyone!! It's result time again!!! :D I've put some pictures of Libera on my Facebook profile for the first time. And guess what? I end up having tags, comments and likes!!! Yippee!!! But I bet my mail box has a lot of mails, alright. But who cares!! When it comes to Libera, everyone gets involved in these categories above. Of course, we're all Libera fans, right? :)
Alright!! It's time to see which of my pictures gets the highest placing. I've split up into different categories, which means one part will be based on comments, and the other based on either tags or likes. Of course, I'll also split the pictures up into individual or group. If you know what I mean.
For this part, the placing will be based on comments

[Individual pictures]

1st place with a total of 18 comments goes to none other than:



Liam Connery


2nd place with a total of 9 comments goes to:



Kavana Crossley


3rd place has 4 members, with total of 5 comments, goes to:



Cassius O Connell-White




Jakob de Menezes Wood




Ralph Skan




Tiarnan Branson


[Group pictures]

1st place with a total of 12 comments goes to:



The promo video for their Japan tour last year



2nd place with a total of 10 comments goes to:



The boys listening to their ipods while during an interview


 3rd place with a total of 7 comments goes to:




Photo session after the Bristol concert


Well done!! Part 2 will be coming up next. So stay tuned......(I like that word^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment