Libera Fans in Malaysia





I've just started a fan page based on uniting Malaysian fans out there with other fans from other countries and getting to know Libera for the first time (if you don't know them yet). All of you are welcomed to join. There will be new post based on Libera. So do join in and check it out for more updates. If you have any friends from Malaysia that are Libera fans or not, please do bring them along. For those who don't have Facebook account, you can follow my blog. I'll be updating more post from there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the admins.
All thanks to Daniel Harvey for giving me this idea on starting this fan page. I hope to see it grow :) .
To go to the fan page, click here.

Oh, in case you don't know this, I've change my profile name to Cj Wen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment