Hi to Lexi

In case you guys don't know who Lexi is, she's the one who wrote Mini Angels blog. Check out her blog by clicking the name.
First of all, I want to acknowledge her. She seems to be a nice girl. She wrote all the post that we're unaware of. I do thank her for that. When I check out her blog for the first time, I didn't know it's gonna be that nice. As I check out more often, I began to love it!!! :D From that day onwards, I began to check out her blog more often for updates. I even send to her a Christmas greeting card last year. I hope she receives it :)
And secondly, her blog is way cool. Her mom, Lauren, is kinda nice too when I got an email from Lexi's email, eventhough her mom is using it. But you know what? Lexi is lucky to have a mom who is a Libera fan. And most of her post has a lot of comments. I was like "WOW!!"

Thank you, Lexi and Lauren. You guys are truly a Libera fan legend.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness Charmaine! This is so nice of you to say! I think you're really nice too and I love your blog! :) Thanks so much!

Charmaine said...

you're welcome, Lexi :) And thx!! Say hi to your mom for me.

Post a Comment