ClassicFM Hall Video





Lexi has done it again!! Well done!! She posted a video about the boys (Ralph, Kavana and Cassius) talking about the nomination for the ClassicFM Hall of Fame! Wow! I haven't seen a video from ClassicFM before. I'm so excited!! 
Anyways, they're nominating one French composer called Saint Saëns. And am I imagining things or has Cassius grown a lot?! He even talks in interviews now!! I'm so happy for you, Cassius. See? I knew you're famous!! See this post about him being famous in Libera (if you remember).
Thx a lot, Lexi, for posting another great video!! You're the best!!! :D












Here the boys were nominating the one I mention above. "Is a very weird name. But it's ok because he's French." Hahaha!! Oh, Cassius. You're so funny. Kavana said something about singing their own version of that piece. And guess what's the song. Gloria!! I didn't know they sang that song with that piece. It's in Latin anyways. But it's also the same tune from the movie 'Babe'. The song is entitle "If I Had Words".





I love this part. The boys were trying to pronounce the name properly. Lol! I'm sure you'll get it right someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment