"Libera The Journey" Book







Libera has always come up with new albums every year. Well, this year, we are having another surprise, besides the released of a new album coming in March. Adrian, an admin of Libera Fans UK, has posted a photo of a book called "Libera The Journey". It'll be coming out on sale in February or the beginning of March. Will let you know when it's officially out. It's a book about the story of Libera, mainly it's something like an autobiography from 1970's till 2011 with words and pictures. Oh boy! I can't wait for it to be released. I can imagine the book with autographs on it :). 
Take note that this is not the actual cover of the book. It's just a notice by Adrian. 

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh cool! I cant wait for it's release!

Anonymous said...

Is this official? I mean, from Libera?

Charmaine said...

I'm pretty sure it is. It's not official now but maybe next month. If it's unofficial, Adrian won't even tell us this news.

Adrian said...

I am please to say my official book will be released next week, all links to Amazon ect will be advertised on facebook and on my site www.libera-fans-uk.com thank you

Adrian writer/Author website owner.

Charmaine said...

Thanks, Adrian :)

Post a Comment