New Libera Blog



Libera has just posted a new post about preparing for the tour, which you all knew about it by now. Click here to read more.
It's amazing that they have long hours of rehearsals just to make it perfect for the concerts. Well, I hope it'll work out well and there's no disasters happen during the concert. I still can't get this off my head: "I practice in the shower, and my parents show their appreciation by telling me to be quiet as they’re watching T.V." Ha ha ha ha!!! I guess Liam's not the only one who sings in the shower. I don't sing in the shower a lot but my dad does, and it annoys me sometimes =.= .
And yes, I agree with Libera. It is a stage show and it has to be perfect for the audiences. But it's common sense to all performers as well, not just Libera alone. When any choir wants to perform live anywhere, they had to make it perfect so that no mistakes will happen during the actual day of the concerts.
Thank you once again, to whoever wrote this post. But my guess is Liam :). He used to tweet about singing in the showers and the whole neighborhood can hear him in his Twitter account. Sigh! Brings back memories.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got excited because the blog pictures shows Josh and Sam rehearsing but then realised it's date stamped 2010 :( I enjoyed reading the blog though and it does sound like Liam wrote it

Charmaine said...

I do agree with you too, Anon. And don't worry. I'm sure Josh and Sam will turn up for the tour someday, provided if they haven't left Libera yet :)

Post a Comment