Libera at Starkey Gala

As you know, Libera is performing a concert at Starkey Gala on the 24, which is the same night I went to another choir concert. They'll be singing 'Song of Life' there. And today Libera posted on their FB page, "Looking forward to the Starkey Awards Gala later today. Wondering who we will meet backstage..."
There were so many of them appearing at the Gala show. I think I could see Josh from this picture here, but I'm not sure if it's him.


Karina (AKA choiretto) has spotted Liam somewhere in one of the short clips. She said he was where RP is with the piano and when Ralph was singing a few lines of 'Song of Life'. I hope she spotted correctly.
Anyways, thank you, Lexi for putting some lovely pictures of the Gala show into her blog. See more from her blog.
Oh, before I forget, they posted 3 clips of Libera. See here.
There are also some clips of Libera sharing the stage with John Rich and Marlee Matlin. But unfortunately, none of them has Libera singing with them. Oh bother! Don't worry. I'm sure the website will put longer videos :). Look on the bright side. They still have concerts to go through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment