Libera Christmas Album

I can't believe at what I saw from Lexi's and Yuki's blog this morning. Libera is having a new Christmas album soon, probably around November and December. Check it out here. Wowee!! Thank you so much, Libera. I'm sure we'll all enjoy your new album.
I knew they were gonna do a Christmas album. Cause I remember Libera Philippines Project ask this question about what Christmas song you want Libera to sing. I wonder why they only show 8 boys in this picture. Show some older ones as well.
In the mean time, thanks once again. Enjoy your tour to the USA.



From left to right:
Freddie (I think), Eoghan, Cassius, Ralph, Matthew, Luke, Jakob and Kavana


Update (today): Two new photos uploaded in the blog, though the first one looks the same from above.





 Finally we can see Kavana and Stefan :). Of course not forgetting Jakob and Matthew (behind)

0 comments:

Post a Comment