Libera Fox 9 News Interview

Four Libera members Kavana, Ralph, Cassius and Josh were being interviewed today on Fox 9 News Buzz by Jason Matheson. Thank you, Jimmy Riddle, for the video and the info on Twitter :).
Josh is 16, Cassius is 10, Ralph is almost 13 and Kavana is 12. Basically, they just talk about the auditions and how they got into the group. Almost the same like the Salt + Light interview. And omg! I love Cassius' glasses. What really sparks me is when Kavana said some of the boys are in the same schools. Well, I guess this is true sometimes.
Kavana also talk about the experience at the Papal Mass and he said almost the same thing in the Salt + Light interview. Lol!
I love the part where Cassius was saying he's the odd one out when he was on tour (most likely is the Asia tour last year) and his parents were quite shocked. Well, Cassius, I don't think you're the odd one out. You're the famous one more likely, in my opinion ^^.
For the question about who inspires their music the most,
Kavana doesn't have a music inspiration but I guess his inspiration is the audiences who went to the concerts to support them.
Ralph's inspiration is Matt Bellamy, the lead vocalist and guitarist  of the rock band, Muse.
Cassius' inspiration is everything, but he pauses for a moment. I laughed when he does that. It's quite funny. Great moment ever!
Josh's inspiration is pretty much the same like Kavana's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment