Interview on Salt + Light






Alright! Finally the moment we've been all waiting for. Salt + Light has posted an interview video, featuring three members from the group, Freddie, Liam and Kavana. I've been dying to watch this interview ever since they posted the pictures here. Thank you, Jimmy Riddle from Libera Dreams fan forum for this news :).
There are three songs in the video which are Sanctus, Love and Mercy and Sempiterna.
Well done to Pedro, the interviewer, for saying the boys' full name. Ha ha!! :D
I like the way they mention Libera is a boy group, instead of a choir. And did I hear Liam mention Westlife? Cause they're my favorite group I like to listen. He he!
Of course they did mention the encore song from the Philippines, which is Bayan Ko. Though they didn't named that song.
To see the interview, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment