Just For Fun

Since I'm still waiting for more Libera photoshoots for the new album, why not play a little game with me? I called it 'Who Sung It Better?' Today's song is entitled 'Orinoco Flow'. I've put three versions of the song and you have to guess who sung the best version. Listen well.

Original version (Enya) 

Celtic Women version

Libera version (This isn't the full song. To hear it, go to their official website or buy their album 'New Dawn')

So, who sung it better? You be the judge!

2 comments:

Chix said...

I like both Libera and Enya's version. Don't know why. hahaha :)

Charmaine said...

I think Enya is the original singer for this song. Libera sang great too. But i don't know abt celtic women. But I like the way one of the celtic women sang 'scarborough fair'.

Post a Comment