Changes In The Album

There's a slight changes on the tracks for the Peace album. The one I've put earlier is the unofficial tracks. Sorry about that coz I didn't know that they're gonna change it. But anyway, below are the official tracks:

1. Sanctissima
2. Time
3. Ave Virgo (based on a theme from Mozart's Clarinet Concerto)
4. Faithful Heart
5. Gaelic Blessing (Deep Peace)
6. Exsultate
7. How Shall We Sing That Majesty
8. Lacrymosa
9. Adoro Te
10. Lead Kindly Light
11. Panis Angelicus
12. Touch The Sky
13. The Fountain

Also, you can listen to 4 tracks from the album by going through EMI OpenDisc Club. I heard from Libera Dreams is that they're going to put a CD + DVD release of Peace probably in November. That's a long way now that is only February. If you're a member of EMI, then you can listen to the 4 tracks. If you're not, I have the tracks right here so that you can listen and download. 
Oh, the 4 tracks that you can listen to is Ave Virgo, Exsultate, The Fountain, and Lacrymosa (I know we all heard it before)


Ave Virgo 

Exsultate 

The Fountain

Lacrymosa




(+)


I know you've probably have seen this but try clicking on the pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice songs, Exsultate is fun! Kind of song that suits Ben's voice. Can't wait to hear the rest..

Charmaine said...

Lacuna,
Hi. Glad you drop by my blog. And yes, Exsultate is fun. I like that song. It has some kind of medieval sound.

Post a Comment