Farewell

Now that I've wrote a post about LMS, it is time to say good bye to all of you. I want to thank all of you for supporting my blog for the past 3 years when I was a fan of Libera. I finally got the chance to see Libera live in concert in Singapore last year. It was a memorable moment for me. I will always treasure it forever in my heart. 
I will also remember my Libera friends from overseas whom I've met such as Lauren (USA), Yuki and mummy-san (Japan), Hannah (Philippines), Phoebe (Philippines), Martin (Germany), Patrick (France), Enyu and Haru (S. Korea) and many others whom I didn't manage to meet. Thank you for being such good friends to me. I'm so happy to meet people like you. Even though I'm not a fan anymore, I hope we still keep in touch.

Good bye, everyone. And thank you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment