Merry Christmas from Libera

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! Libera has posted another great video, wishing us fans a Merry Christmas. Let's continue supporting them and their music, shall we? Oh btw, to see the video, click here. Click on the screenshots to enlarge them ;)























For this part of the video, we can see Daniel, Ralph, Stefan and Sammy. They were observing their presents which is a watch and a (yoyo?). Plus, they said 'Merry Christmas' to their fans. I like Ralph's hair♥ So cute.




Here, we can see Mini James wishing his fans as well and saying thank you for supporting them. And I noticed there's lipstick on his lips. Correct me if I'm wrong. I guess they just finished their performance.










Lastly, we can see all the members of Libera, with Kavana standing in front. You can notice some new boys there, including the mysterious member from the Peace album, the one in between Tom and Ralph. We can also see Josh, Sam, Alex and Ben. I wish there were more older boys. That would make the video more interesting with the whole member of Libera! Here's the most cute part......





Kavana hugging Sam. How nice♥ I wonder what Josh is eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam and Kavana sharing brotherly love... awweee :>

Anonymous said...

hahaha I think Josh eating "PANDESAL" just kidding a loaf bread i think..

Post a Comment