Atlanta & London Concert

I have some screenshots taken from Libera's concert in Atlanta and the other one from London. Thanks to Lexi for the photos. I didn't put much pics. I'll only put my favorite ones. Go to her blog and see the rest yourselves, if you haven't seen them yet. I know I should have put these earlier during Libera's US tour. Sigh! What to do? Anyhow, I'll be putting some screenshots from their US tour later. Enjoy the pics from Atlanta concert! (click on them to see a larger version) ;)



Luke, Cassius (nice glasses), Matthew J (new member) and Henry



Kavana, Mini James and Daniel
Love the drawings on their hands :)


Ralph and Sam
Aww! How sweet of Sam to put his arm around Ralph♥



Carlos, Stefan, James T and Ralph (with eyes closed)


Ben and Josh



Liam and Jonathan


Okay! Here are some screenshots taken from LibeLA's video. Click here to see the video. Don't forget to thank her as well^_^. In case you don't know, she also went to Libera's concert in Dallas and Fort Worth! This is her third time seeing them. How nice. Pictures were taken by Lexi. Click on them as well to see a larger version too. Enjoy!! Oh yes. For Tom Cully fans, you can catch a glimpse of him. He's now working as a sound assistant with Sam Coates. I'm glad he's back :)




There's Tom, talking to a fan, probably




This must be Josh's younger brother, Matthew. Welcome to the choir^^




Matthew, Alex and Josh
I kinda like this pic but it'll be better if the Madine brothers were close to each other




A family picture!!




Isn't that LibeLA's hand?





'Eternal Light' soloist, Stefan!!





Cute pic of Ralph♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment